Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 11:26 PM   #125146
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
so I got a lil netbook but it has Ubuntu 15. how the fok do I put windows back on it? HP Mini 210 I think. paid $32 and has power cord and bag...its pink but watevs...lol
"burn" Windows image to a steek
boot to said steek
Install winders

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Cez - that video of the mexi dog in the car with the can of beer is lulz

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote