Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 11:25 PM   #28117
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yep. Of course the V20 had a better camera, a wide angle lens, hi-fi DAC, QHD resolution, faster processor, but I honestly don't miss any of it. The camera has been great so far, I rarely used the wide angle lens even though it was cool, I listened to music with my best headphones yesterday and sounded BAMF so no need for the DAC, the 1080p is sharp and makes the battery last longer. Fuck it!

I haven't had the battery died on me yet. It's a little smaller than the V20 battery but lasts SO much longer. Megusta

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote