Thread: my house thread
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 10:40 PM   #4
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

Should put multiple showerheads in shower, from different directions. Besides how awesome that would be normally, could be great for a "couples shower" in that big space.

its big but not really big enough for two. I mean yes 2 can fit bit its tight. 3x4 inside opening. you would need 3x5 with no angle for that kinda room. wanted a rain fall head but wife picked these out so that's what I ran with. I put them up really high though so it gives a similar effect. I hate a low shower head. as for plumbing I know pex is all the rage and and I had planned to buy the tool run it but my father in law had all kinds of pvc new and I was going have to buy the crimping tool so I was like fuck it. I never had much trouble out of pvc. I wouldn't use copper though in anything. I don't get peoples love with it. its twice as hard to install freezes easy gets brittle breaks easy etc...I think people just like it cause its prettier than pvc.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

grouted out tub its ready to roll. sheetrock is done. hall bathroom 1 and the master bedroom are ready for paint.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 02-18-2019 at 10:44 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote