Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 04:38 PM   #26846
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cez:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phandroid
For its part, the Nexus 5X scored decently with 1,000 on its single core test and 2,919 on multi-core.

Compare that to Huawei’s Nexus 6P, which also ran through GeekBench recently. Its 3GB of RAM and Snapdragon 810 were enough to score 1,310 and 4,431 for single-core and multi-core tests, respectively.
The current/old N6 scored 1,051 and 3,294 when running the same benchmark (running on Android M preview to be as fair as possible).

So as far as power goes it looks like N6P > N6 > N5X.

Maybe the N5X is going to be really cheap like the N4/N5, it would explain the lower specs. The N6P will probably be priced similar to the Moto (when it was new). We'll see!

Got all the benchmark shit from: http://phandroid.com/2015/09/24/nexus-5x-6p-benchmarks/
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote