View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Take a trip with korkah

Q. Who is korkah???

A. Black guy

Q. Why is he here???

A. He came from this site, http://www.bapetalk.com/forum/

Q. What is that site

A. Its a fan site for a japanese clothing brand???

Q. Why would a black man wear a japanese brand???

A. Because its cool and unique. Korkah dont wanna dress like everybody else.

Q. Korkah, could you please help us understand this shit

A. Sure

A Bathing Ape started by this guy in 1993

Original store only sold simple t-shirts and a few other items:

Over a period of years the brand developed a following of japanese youth. Line-ups in front of Bathing Ape stores were commonplace. Like this one:

The brand started being recognized by celebrities. One of the first was this guy(even though its not his jacket):

Other celebs:

Bathing Ape shoes are what brought the brand to most peoples attention:

Over the past 19 years A Bathing Ape has become way more than just a t-shirt company.

There are around 30 stores around the world most of which are in Asia. A few of the stores have "add-ons" like restaurants and salons.

That is all
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote