Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 08:16 PM   #126129
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

well most are at 1k at 1 ohm are a lot smaller cause the lower ohm rating. most are 4 ohm at 400 or some shit. personally id just run a single and a 400/500 watt unit. be plenty for that bitch and not take up all your room.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

theres a pa one for 59.99 on ebay new that pushes 750 watts at 2 ohm. if you just want one sub. 1 ohm amps cost a lot more for some reason than 2 ohm ones.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

https://www.ebay.com/itm/POWER-ACOUS...cAAOSwZ1BXftne

that would pump both like I said ive had great luck out of evey pa amp ive had and ive had pioneers/ profiles/ infinity/clarions and sonys. seems like I had jbl too. I cant remember did so may car stereos at a younger age.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote