Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 08:59 PM   #126126
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I have two of these and before we got rid of the CV, my amp died (RIP OG Pioneer, around 10 years of daily driving in multiple vehicles) and it probably wasn't the right amp in the first place.

Anyway, I'm horrible with electrical shit. The subs are rated at 400W RMS and are dual voice coil 4 ohm. So based on what I've been looking at, I'd need an 800W RMS amp at 1ohm or 4ohm to be matched up evenly. Correct??

Trying to find a cheap one. Tired of lack of bass in the Tracker. Dual 10" kickers gonna make that lil bish rattle.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote