Thread: KOURKE.com
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 09:36 PM   #300
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2VmCf12.jpg[IMG]

verified not korkah
got one wyt hand

The link thing worked!!!

We got a few new members on the site and the advertising made a record amount today!!!

also, talked to tech support gaiz about site speed

site is running a bit faster

will work on a few of the things they suggested

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Also, now when you google KOURKE the website is the first link that pops up

all the other search engines got their act together a few weeks after I started the site

now google is on board all because of imgur!

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 12-16-2014 at 08:51 PM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote