View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 11:51 PM   #335
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I suppose this fits here, it made me lol.

If you don't use reddit then you may not know what karma is. Karma is basically rep. You can upvote or downvote anyone's posts or comments. These up/down votes lead to karma points. I just found /r/KarmaCourt where redditors sue or charge other redditors with crimes. they are fairly well organized, have a judge, jury, prosecutor, defense attorney, (and bartender lol), etc.

Here's an example: http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaCourt/c...hfortress_for/

Read the main post and then browse through the comments. It's fairly jesty.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote