View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:17 PM   #329
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I repair/fix desktops/laptops for people and build gaming PCs for people. I had just finished an m-itx gaming desktop and it was for someone, lets call him D. I did a good job organizing the psu cables between the case wall and the motherboard mounting wall. I gave it to the person and about 2 hours later I get a call from D "Ya, my new computer just sparked all over the place and let out a loud hissing noise"... he brought it over to my house. I looked at it and the case was full of holes, this conversation ensued:

me: Why is the case full of holes?

D: I drilled the holes and I was going to paint them to look like bullet holes.

me: Why the hell would you think that was a good idea??

D: Because bullet holes are cool and I want a cool computer...

I opened up the case and saw he had drilled through the side of the case and into the motherboard cable. On the other side, he drilled about 2" into the GPU (I think it was a 2gb nvidia 630) and there were metal shavings all over the motherboard. He fried the motherboard/CPU, the PSU had burn marks on it, and the GPU was destroyed. Only the fans, hdd, and case survived. He expected me to fix it and replace the parts for free because "you did not tell me I could not drill holes into the side of the desktop". I ended up sending him somewhere else, I could not deal with his stupidity any longer.

This is the same guy who thought it was a good idea to use black drywall paint in "thin" layers to tint his car windows... When that failed, he tried to sand it off with sand paper and ruined his windshield.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote