Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 10:37 PM   #123574
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Jeff you need to add me on facebook. The rest of us fgts on here are friends on there already.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

There was a storm that tore through WV like a damn hurricane. Was without power one and a half days. Shit even flipped a mobile home over a few miles from me.
I couldn't remember everyones full name send me a request jeff adams cornettsville ky. it came through here fucked up Jackson wendys and shit.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote