Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 12:12 AM   #124504
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
ah ok...then how u hooked them up is coo....check your ground, make sure its good....if the terminal at the ground point is bad, it might cause it to overheat. Vehicles electrical doing ok? Low voltage is a mf.
ground seems solid. CV electrical though... It's not so bad that the lights dim w/ the bass but sometimes I see the voltage dropping a little. It has a new alt (same as stock) and the battery has tested good. It's probably the amp/subs kicking it's ass

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
when dvc you basically have the same effect as 4 subs so you need to wire according to that.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

im lazy don't want to read but you are wanting 2 dvc subs on a 2 channel amp to pull a 2 ohm load right?
Well according to eddeh, my amp (bridged 2ch) is probably better suited to 4 ohm load. The subs are dvc 4ohm subs.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote