View Single Post
Old 07-30-2014, 10:41 PM   #69
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Good story for in here...

I have asthma really bad so I can't really smoke anything, like even a puff, but a couple of my friends like Cigar's a lot. Well one night I was totally blacked out where I was doing shit I didn't even remember and they said I took a Cigar from one of them and smoked a whole big cigar and I think part of another.

...felt like I had been hit by a truck the next morning with hang over and my lungs were fucked.

I do love the way they smell though, my friends get them and I just smell them lol.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

ps...asthma is a bitch.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote