Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 06:22 PM   #97303
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Afernoon fellas.

Have to love living in Fl, setting record lows a month ago and now setting record highs for consecutive days, I can tell summer is going to be a blast

Working on my last HW assignment for Psych class and preparing for final tomorrow night. This will be second class down this sem and 3 left to go, looking forward to 2 weeks from now when I am all done and getting my degree. Have been researching my B.S. degree as I plan to continue on after I get job and likely will be doing a distance learn with UF or USF if all goes as planned.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote