Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 08:20 PM   #2532
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If you can get the remote modem/router to use the VPN, that's more secure and then you can talk straight to the internal IP on the other side without forwarding.

If you don't use VPN then you'll have to let that port/IP through the firewall in addition to forwarding it on the router AFAIK

Maybe just tell the Sonicwall vendor to do it if they won't give you the password. Just say "I need traffic from the outside going to this port to reach my repeater at this IP" or attempt the VPN method. The VPN essentially drops the offsite repeater into the PD's network space without opening things up.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote