Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 10:31 PM   #112961
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
I don't watch it near as much as I used to. The new car design sucks racing wise in my opinion, it's just single line racing around the track, boring as shit. It all started with that shitty ass winged car and has continued on since then. I wish they would get back to the way they raced like 10 years ago.

Basically Gen 4 cars were the last good car.
i agree and they werent great the best was the gen 3 or 2 cars at least they where real cars. that list is wrong unit late 80s cars where real car not a mild copy. the 80s grand prixs did start with a real car they would then flare the fenders etc... but was a real car body and frame.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 09-09-2014 at 10:34 PM.
shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote