Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 04:33 PM   #125856
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
i lost the moulding. it was on when i drove to work and i thought it was on when i got my stuff out of car in the parking lot. then im about to go home and as i walk up to car i notice this very clean patch of paint and im wondering where my molding went
some dude in the parking lot was like "damn I need to buy new molding" and saw yours kinda loose "nvm got what I need"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
I understood you lost it.................juan however
he said it fell off foo, not that he lost it. Could have fallen off in parking lot and he picked it up or was dangling so he pulled it off.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote