Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 04:47 PM   #28097
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, if you "just want the shit to work", want to use 8GB of high speed, want to get stuff done easily with customer service (vs. mostly figuring shit out for yourself/self-serve/etc), and (based on those statements) tend to have problems/be a needy customer (not an insult, just a different type of customer), that's just a lot of stuff to buy so it's gonna cost a lot. You might trim it a little or find some competition but you're more or less in a similar price bracket as long as you're looking for first-class heavy duty product and CS.

You can look at competitors who use the same towers. They might cut costs by compromising customer service, or by reducing speed, or by reducing audio quality, or by not being fully staffed 24/7, or whatever, but something's gotta give.

My shit's $6 because I have low limits, low speeds, low quality, and presumably no tech support or customer service...I wouldn't know because I pretty much always fix shit myself, except the rare issues that actually require something only available to them (refunds for wrong charges, network registration issues that can't be fixed by deactivating and reactivating or other things within my authority, etc) -- and those I do by email and I expect downtime.