Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #3340
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wow I thought they were all gone by now. The D1 can be 100% unlocked including the bootloader. That and the fact that it is black are the only advantages to it.

The D2 has a faster processor, more internal memory, more ram, an improved keyboard, improved headphone jack, FM radio, and it may have a better camera, I'm not sure, it may be the same.

So the D2 is a better phone but the bootloader is still locked. That doesn't prevent rooting and loading roms, just prevents loading kernels. Me and Mike have Xs that are VERY similar to the D2 and we are rooted with themes and custom roms and whatnot.

I'd go with the D2.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote