Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 07:28 PM   #2494
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl

Also, if this is the official page for Sendmail (seems like it is), it was last updated in 2009. It's a simple tool so that may be fine. I'll try to play with it later.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

ok, after messing with it for a while, I figured out why it wouldn't send (for me). Google disables SMTP access unless you turn on "Less secure apps" here: https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

I enabled that and now I can send with sendEmail using this line:

sendEmail -f [email protected] -t [email protected] -u "Test Subject" -m "Test message." -s smtp.gmail.com:587 -o tls=yes -xu [email protected] -xp fromaddresspassword

(ew plain text password)
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote