Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 03:58 PM   #2479
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Just looked up that extension and it looks like it is a proprietary format created by e-lecta (online course software). From what I'm reading, there isn't a way to play them locally on your computer, you HAVE to use e-lecta's java web player.

There's a way to use their website to play .el8 files saved on other servers (like so: http://e-lectazone.com/tools/play_un...m/YourFile.el8) but I highly doubt that would work with a file on your local machine.

Your instructor should have either sent you a playable link for the e-lecta server or uploaded it somewhere else and gave you a link like I mentioned above.

More info here: http://support.e-lecta.com/eLectaKB/...aspx?faqid=113

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

If you have a web server running then you can host the file on it and use a link like I mentioned, otherwise that foo needs to give you guys a playable link.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote