View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 05:01 PM   #26325
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I liked it but r* said it was going to have a bunch of things it didn't. you where supposed to be able to buy houses (which they kinda did online but was apartments). you couldn't fish was another one. I think you could hunt but it was kinda pointless. no clucking bell or burgershot. no bahama mamas. police didn't patrol. just a lot of shit they took out and the whole reason was for keeping it on past gen consoles. kinda money grab if you ask me. the xb1 ps4 came out 2 months after its release date. im hoping this is awesome. gta 5 is the only one I didn't love more than the last. it wasn't fun to drive anymore was another thing I didn't like. 4 was so much more fun driving.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote