View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:35 PM   #5
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

We don't have cable TV at all. Just Netflix. On the TV we use a PlayStation 3 even though we never play games on it. You can get one used for $150ish and you get:

- a bluray/DVD/CD player
- can stream video/audio/image/pr0n files from your computer via network or from a flash drive
- can download movies/shows from PlayStation Store if you want
- can watch Netflix, Crackle, Amazon, Hulu, etc
- has an internet browser
- Controllers are Bluetooth and rechargeable so no batteries ever
- comes with red/yellow/white RCAs and has an HDMI port if you ever get an HDTV.
- you can play games on it if you/wifey/kittahs (not wein0r) ever feel like it

A Roku should work too but I love my ps3, bought the second one used just for streaming stuff.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote