View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:02 PM   #1310
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

We got a Family Feast for $35, was enough for 5 ppl and we were FULL. It included:

2 sauces (mild, sweet & bold)
2 lbs of meat (1lb pulled pork, 1lb beef brisket)
2 family size sides (fries, potato salad)
4 brushfire breads (just plain bread toasted with butter)
4 cookies (shocolate ship)

and I think they ordered the cornbread muffins separate because they aren't on the menu but I definitely nom'd one

The stuff in parenthesis are what we picked, there are lots more sides/meats/sauces to pick from. DO WANT to go back again soon lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote