View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 01:54 AM   #39
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
WTF kind of r-tard plays multiplayer headset-style video games with his kid in the room? For fuck's sake, quit the game and do something with your kid...and especially don't have your sound coming over the speakers. That's a terrible example for the kid and a bad environment for him to grow up in. He'll end up one of those addicts who loses his job, wife, and kids because he's playing a MMORPG.
i think i was playing bad company 2 or mw2 don't remember prawly mw2 since i swear 10x more when i play that game