Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 04:22 PM   #125167
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
looked for said items directly from HP....netbook too old, they don't support it no mo
idgaf about what HP has, you can still install shit on it. There are a couple ways to go:

- legit: check the bottom of the HP for a Windows sticker. If it's XP, fak, see shady method. If it's 7, try installing W7 or W10 with that key, should work.
- shady: download a W7/8/10 ISO from shady source with a shady key, install dat

Worst case in both instances is if it doesn't have decent drivers, you may have to hunt them down, try drivers from previous OSes, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
theres probably an .iso file you can download.
look at this foo, half murse, half IT gai

so proud
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote