Thread: my house thread
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 10:01 PM   #8
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

September.....married and old friend from hs. much better place now in life. do you got me on fb btw if not please add me cause Im allowed to now.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

oh and

that's the tub itself finished minus the spout (mis measured the nipple and needed longer one. damn things are hard to figure the size you need when its not the adjustable ones). Im painting this weekend and trimming everything out. got all my sewers ran this past weekend. I had one less day of work cause my friend needed help moving. so I should be able to shit in the place by this weekend or next. I lose a day cause I gotta run to Lexington to get flooring. closest lumber liquidators. everyplace in bfe thinks flooring is really gold.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 02-26-2019 at 01:56 AM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote