View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 12:14 PM   #256
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
You need to pull a few things to get the fuel rail to come up but its easy.

Sent from my Nexus 7

pretty much what i gathered from CVN:

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...Number=2033397

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...Number=2330777

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...&Number=944347

This is the eBay guys refurbishing process:

1. Every injector is externally cleaned, departed and checked for damage to the body and connectors.
2. Every injector is soaked in a ultra sonic cleaner which will break down deposits that may have formed internally that could cause the injector to stay stuck open or closed or damage the fucnction of the injector period.
3. The injectors are then flushed out to remove any broken deposits from inside of the injector.
4. Every injector is put in my flow bench where its checked that it flows properly at static and also checked at different speeds to make sure its functioning right.
5. Injectors are put in matching groups with 1% varience based on the flow measurments.
6.Then all the paint on the metal injectors are grinded off and sprayed with a clear coat of engine enamel to make sure they do not get rusted.
7. Then the old filters are removed and new ones are put in.
8. last but not least all injectors are reassembled with all new pintle caps, o-rings, and spacers if needed.

sounds so much more sekz plus his ebay reviews are 100% and other peeps saw increased horsepower in theyz rides.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote