View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #327
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

^Oh man, I'd be quite irritated.

Another semi-senile rant from Ray Wylie Hubbard today. I find these jesty.
Quote:
i seem to have the ability to stir things up..
yeah, but you wait..only got one more year of bad luck from the mirror i broke 6 years ago..then its off to fame and fortune.
wait a minute..lets think that over..
if any body ever gives you a choice..pick rich and unknown..poor and famous sucks.
i mean i'm at the grocery store and some one says to me..''aren't you ray wylie hubbard? can i have your autograph?''
and i say, ''hang on a minute..hey lady, that coupon says i'm suppose to get 25 cents off that can of cat food.''
so, rich and unknown any day..
i'm just kidding.
i wallow in my just above hobby status on my income tax return celebrityness.
okie dokie cow pokies..where do we go from here..
oh yeah.
hey i was just messing with ya..
i 'll finish about the dating game and willie's family kidnapping me here on facebook soon enough..but first..
listen up..('read up' just doesn't have the attention getting power as 'listen up') so listen up..
i thought it would be obvious that the stuff i say onstage and the songs i write are not always on the up and up as it relates to something some know as..the truth.
i mean even if i am performing at a concert series in a church or there's a reverend or preacher in the audience somewhere or some yogi holy man is visiting from where ever he sleeps on a bed of nails at night and might be in the crowd..
well, the fact of the matter is.. the truth is not on the guest list and ain't gonna make it to the gig..
the stage is not like a confessional or a court of law or a doctor's office or any where else you must tell the truth..like at denny's on your birthday..
so what i'm saying is..
i cannot be trusted.
but y'all have been so nice to me..i'm gonna come clean..
so..
the woman i love is not named ramona,
i never said to a rabbit, ''are you gonna make it?''.
i never robbed a liquor store,
i never saw the devil limping along cause his shoes was too tight.
however
i do got a woman that's wild as rome,
i did see a black crow on a fence post,
lucas did end up with my les paul gold top,
and when death comes a knocking..i believe i will ask God to open the door.
so there you go.
stay tuned..or don't..
yours (maybe..sorta..kinda..no, not really) truly (at all, it seems)
rwh