Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 02:18 AM   #112508
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ho's need some midget feet up they ass

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Goddammit fucking shit.

So as I've been downloading my school books for the last year. And since me and my buddy Mr jojo be taking same classes we needed same books. So whatever. I hook him up with what I get. Although apparently the fucker be telling everyone that I can find books.

Fuck emailed me a few hours ago asking if I can find book for his friend he helps in school. What the fuck bro. Im not someone's ghetto amazon u can give books to and ask to get for free.

He had asked me some for some books a few months ago for his ex's cunt kid. Then some other girl I had shared a book with emailed me if I could find some nuclear engineering book or some fuckin thing

Now this shit. Shits pretty suck. Especially when anyone can do it. Am I the only one not a total punk bitch to not give a fuck about these Jew book publishers charging $100 for a pretty useless book? Apparently he is. As if they crack down on everyone. Niga scared of downloading but gladly takes mah shit like wtf bro. Just cuz u didn't download it doesn't make your hands any cleaner.

And I won't be getting shit from this most probably. Which is shit imo. Gonna ask the bitch who's getting these books for some tits cuz dammit I don't do this shit just cuz.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote