Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 02:37 PM   #28249
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lol the Moto is a nice lil phone. The camera isn't great but it's okay, I've been fine with it for the year or so I've had the phone. It's the Bluetooth that's been pissing me off. Wifey's Note5 connects to the stereo in the tracker no problem and same for the bt adapter we had in the CV. The Moto struggles to connect, sometimes I need to reboot it, sometimes the audio skips when it does connect, etc. Randomly I'll notice it isn't connected to my watch and have to go in and reconnect it (which sometimes fails until reboot).

So yeah, I can deal with the camera but the BT is driving me crazy.

Gonna look for the best phone I can find for around $300 (probably used) and keep the Moto as a backup since we don't have insurance or warranties on our phones.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 AM ----------

Brb convincing wifey that spending $850 on a Pixel 2 XL is a good financial choice for our future.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote