Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 05:49 PM   #28246
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Normally I'd be that broked. But the bluetooth on my G5+ has been a little annoying lately with my watch connected 24/7, BT in the tracker, and a couple BT speakers. With one device it's fine but with the watch 24/7 and swapping between the others, it doesn't behave well. Worked fine on POS Samsung J3 I borrowed and it's done this on two G5+s (had to send one in, got a refurb back).

So if Yaybo's S7 (or maybe iP6) aren't too pricey, might do. maybe. G5+ is fine otherwise, just flaky BT.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote