View Single Post
Old 03-05-2015, 10:15 PM   #23782
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
List specs

You could probably do an AMD processor and save money. The only thing I don't like about AMD processors is how old the sockets are. The next gen will come out on a new socket and leave you without an upgrade path. But, 250-300 would get you a 6300 processor, mobo, and 8gigs.
I haven't had good experience with AMD in the past, I'd rather wait and get an Intel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Wow, I gave The Order way too much credit too early. This game was short as shit, I thought I was about halfway through last night and then boom the credits hit out of nowhere without even a solid ending. I literally sit there and said "WHAT THE FUCK!?"

The graphics were great and so was the animation and gameplay but hell the story, super long cutscenes, and quick time events killed the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
I said specs.... Fgt
He's running dat next-gen cutting edge "k" hardware breh
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote