View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 09:38 AM   #24450
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Shenmue III was by far my top game of the show. Mirrors Edge Catalyst, Uncharted 4, and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided were close behind it.

Hell, I'm pledging some money on Kickstarter for Shenmue III as soon as they get the PS4 Physical disc version up on the tiers. I've never even used Kickstarter before, that's how much I love this series. Even though it was like a fucking decade ago since I played one, I still have fond memories and nostalgia out the ass.

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

I'm going to go all in on Mirrors Edge Catalyst as well. Might buy me a nice Cook Becker 20x32 or 30x48 piece of artwork for the game to hang up on my wall. Limited prints are like $115 when new. Look how awesome the old game's art was: https://www.candb.com/en/artwork/343...edge-dice.html

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote