Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 01:43 PM   #28254
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So, after I ranted and cussed and then calmed down and did it all over again, I got a nice lady named Gabriella who actually got shit done! Damn it's amazing what someone can do if they try!!

TO add to that, I contacted Straight Talk to get new SIM cards for my phones so we could port over from ATT. "They will arrive in 5-7 business days"... That 3 weeks ago lol.

I got some dude to give me a tracking # and according to that, they left Miami, came to Macon, to my local Post Office, Out for Delivery, back to macon, back to local PO, back to macon, back to local PO, back out for delivery.. that was 4 days ago and I haven't checked since b/c I'm just fucking amazed at how shitty stuff has become.
I mean damn, I work in the exact same field they do (except in a phone center) and I get my shit right...