Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #28095
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

We have family share plan, and signed up for 6gb to share btw the 2 of us. Att doubled the data as a promotion, and we have rollover data. So we average about 20gb a month to split. We use about 8 average bc our son likes to watch random videos while we travel somerimes and neither of us have DVD players in our vehicles.

We live out in the boonies. And no carrier works "great" so to speak. We do have WiFi at home and a home phone if needed. (seeing as how I work for windstream )

I swapped from VZW bc their service in my area blows ass and they said they'd never take interest in fixing it. Something on the tower is fucked up. Anyhow,. Att bought out a lot of the old Altell sites and it works pretty well in our area. So we swapped to them.

I just want the shit to work, without forking out a ton of cash every month. Me and wiffey so text quite a bit. We have unlimited text and phone. :Shrug:

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Oh. The straight talk... Man, some people I ask love it and the others despise it. Talking about how hard it is to get something done with cu service etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.