View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 02:38 PM   #8
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
well I mean idk if id say its from the food honestly.
well what the hell is it from?????????????????????????????????????????

SHe really did die of heart attac. You gotta realize she black. Black people are more susceptible to heart disease than other races. Ironically, black people eat the unhealthiest of any race i've seen.

You wyt people can eat shitty food for longer than blek peeps. My mechanic is an old white man and he eats hardee's and dairy queen multiple times a week. If a blek person ate that much fast food that often they'd be dead by 40. Truss me NHB, i know blek peeps

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 01-22-2019 at 02:42 PM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote