Thread: Skewl Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #16
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

One guy at school got expelled a few weeks before senior graduation because some one said he had a "hit list" they found it and it had names of a couple gheyz and just ppl that he didn't like. I know this guy and he is an idiot, wouldn't have done anything with his list. He is the kinda dumbass that thinks "hellll ya i have a hitlist i'm such a BAMF!!". He deserves to sit at home while everyone graduates and then have him mom drive him to campus during the summer to get his diploma

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Oh and that kid (now 24 since he was the same age as me) still doesn't have a drivers license, still lives in the single wide beat to shit trailer with his mom, and she still gives him rides to work every day.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote