Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 04:22 PM   #28006
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

G6 and S8 are both going to be really slim on the bezels. Sammy is actually getting rid of the front capacitive buttons and fingerprint reader on the S8 and making the screens 5.8" and 6.2" without making the phone larger. Looks interesting except that the fingerprint reader is next to the camera instead of below it wtf. Hold you V10 or V20 and reach up to the right of the camera, is pretty awkward to reach that high.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Shitty thing about the G6 is that it won't get the newest processor because Sammy made some deal with Qualcomm. Samsung gets the entire first batch of processors. These new ones are smaller and use less battery but decently faster.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote