Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 02:57 PM   #58
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
The dirtiest part of the floor there is the grey floor mat from my truck, which has since gone back to the truck and been replaced by my flame floor mats.
+5hp, AT LEAST
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post

jk :whoapanda

gB > CV & Tembo

do not want troubles

1:07

[yt]9CqOVChAEkc[yt]
the Pinky part be my fav

SAY ONE MORE FUCKIN WORD AND ILL KEEL U... WHERE DAYDAY AT?

he in the bac..

OH! OHHHH!! *pinky go crazy*

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote