View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 02:50 AM   #51
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

* Cheese Fix: A mixture of cheese-flavored snack foods
* Flamin' Hot: A mixture of hot 'n' spicy-flavored snack foods
* Totally Ranch: A mixture of ranch-flavored snack foods
* BBQ (Canada): A mixture of BBQ-flavored snack foods
* Reduced Fat (Canada): 25% less fat than the Original Snack Mix. Contains: Quaker Oat Squares Cereal; Baked! Cheetos Crunchy Cheese Flavored Snacks; Sun Chips Multigrain Chips; and Rold Gold pretzels.

Canceled Varieties:

* Kid's Mix: A mixture of snack junk foods that was aimed towards kids, but discontinued after poor sales. Contained: Cap'n Crunch Cereal; Mini Rold Gold Classic Tiny Twists pretzels; Mini Doritos Nacho Cheesier Flavor Tortilla Chips; Smartfood Redued Fat White Cheddar Cheese Flavored Popcorn; Cheetos Asteroids Cheese Flavored Snacks; and Candy Coated Chocolate Pieces.
* Classic: A mixture of Doritos, Cheetos, Sun Chips, and Rold Gold pretzels.

They cancelled the Cap'n Crunch one
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote