Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 03:39 AM   #123767
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Dropping the tank actually isn't that bad...if you have a transmission jack.
http://www.harborfreight.com/450-lb-...ack-61232.html
That fucker makes all the difference.

Yup. Never took anything like boots before, but tools come and tools go. I like to hope I come out even with regards to tools.
Not on a CV. There are some studs involved that Ford snaps off after mounting the tank. So you need TK replace those studs to get the straps back on or do some hax0ry.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
hopefully is something simple.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote