Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 01:04 PM   #123755
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

50% off at the junkyard this weekend. Might grab a 4.8 or a 6.0 for , probably gonna grab a transmission either way. Potential tranny donors are a Doge Ram 6 speed NV5600 360lb monster or a 5 speed GM NV4500 weighing in at a more reasonable 200lbs.

With shitty weather coming in and dad sick, maybe he's not working today so if I do get an engine he can come with his truck. That shet might be a bit much for my cheap Harbor Freight hitch haul mounted to a universal step bumper receiver half-ass bolted to 's non-hitch bumper.

Hell, even the 360lb monster NV5600 would be iffy at best. Could pretzel the bumper. Better find out what dad's up to today...

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Actually 360lbs should be ok. I can stand at the rear edge of the hitch haul and bounce up and down and the bumper barely flexes. Load transmission as far forward as possible and brace it with some ratchet belts into something strong in the trunk and it should be fine...

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Then again, maybe I won't get the big stuff...fucking shit weather arrived early. Wasn't supposed to be nasty until tonight but I see rain/slightly wintry mix out the window already. Might be better at le junkyard though.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Also, I forgot...4WD tranny would likely be a big problem!

OTOH, just checked eBay Sold listings for NV5600, that fucker's a solid investment even if I can't use it. Oh, and the Doge is 2WD. Win.

The 4.8 is 2WD too.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Fuck it, even in shitty weather that NV5600 is well worth getting, even if it ends up being too bulky for 's transmission tunnel.