View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:15 AM   #18
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I honestly like a lot of the indie and B movies on Netflix...they have their fare share of big time blockbusters too though.

I usually have about 100 things in my instant queue all the time...and I usually watch Netflix rather than TV, if that gives an idea of how much content they have.

BTW, you foos need to watch Justice League/Justice League Unlimited and Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes on there...BAMF.

---------- Post added at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

If you use this website it can help you find movies/shows a lot easier and keep up on new releases.

http://instantwatcher.com/

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

I swear I honestly don't know how I lived before I got DSL.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote