Thread: Rant: WTF Craigslist
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:57 AM   #1
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
StupidMe WTF Craigslist

A 1984 Corvette has been posted repeatedly to Craigslist at varying prices. I attempted repeatedly to buy it but the seller never responded.

Today it was posted again. I've had enough so I posted this:
http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4144467704.html
Quote:
1984 Corvette IS A SCAM - $299 (Providence)

You might have seen this car posted numerous times with some changes to the ad and major changes to the price. I've seen it for $799, then $499, then it disappeared for a few weeks, then $899, and now $299. I and my wife have tried responding multiple times, providing our phone numbers, and have gotten zero emails, texts, or calls. Here are two ads that are currently live:
http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4134402053.html
http://providence.craigslist.org/cto/4049750997.html

My only guess is that he is collecting email addresses and phone numbers for nefarious purposes.
I was expecting to get pissed off emails from the seller and unrelated busybodies. Instead I've gotten these two responses:
Quote:
interested in corvette 300 cash call or text me at {number redacted} thanks
Quote:
HI I have email sevral time on this car. Is the car still for sale and ifso at what price? call tom {number redacted}