View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 07:28 PM   #143
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
A user with a laptop called me when she arrived at the office, complaining that her computer was doing nothing but blue-screening and I needed to fix it NOW.

I walk over to her desk, and she starts complaining about how valuable her time is before I've even gotten into her cube. Then she launches into the whole "your boss won't be happy when I give you and this shitty computer a negative review on this ticket" spiel.

Her problem was simple: the laptop screen was blue all right - the default XP background colour. The external monitor that acted as her primary (and had the login screen) was turned off. I hit the power button, told her to have a nice day, and walked out.
would piss me off
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote