Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #101602
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Sheitt. Ain't seen gurrys post. Was anime-ing

dfw to go to gun range. And me buddy who promised me that herb I mentioned a few weeks ago said that I wasn't called Cuz they had filled all positions before my turn, said to wait for a month cuz supposedly that's when they'll be looking to hire again :chuy; hope this months goes by fast. New place blows for the most part imo. And still ain't doing shit. Wish I could quit

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
sup.

want to quit...sounds like my problem. lulz.
Really? where are you working at now Cam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

meant jerb. yea jerb

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

dark knight rises on hbo :skeet bamf movie
I had HBO free for 3 months, I set DVR to record first night Dark Knight was on, guess what ran out just before it started and gave me 2hrs and 45 mins of blank nothing

Thinking of laying low this 4th, so much rain and nasty storms the last few days I don't really feel like chancing it trying to go watch a show somewhere.
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote