Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 04:51 PM   #1283
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Some of the icons seem odd, probably just cuz Im not use to them. Yeah same as gmfs would be cool.

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Just read up on the kernel Im using and it said to make sure to have scaling set to Ondemand so I guess that answers my questions about that.
They look pretty nice to me, they are nice and clean. Colorful but not fruity lol.

Name changed

Yeah ondemand works the best. I never use performance because it is just asking for bad battery life. I do use conservative and powersave when the kernels support it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote