Thread: Question: Too much money?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #23
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fgt spammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I've been lazy but what I really need to do is create tiered access levels, where new users can ONLY make plain posts without links until approved by admin or maybe until enough posts. That'll help, especially with the various little places I don't remember to look for spam so often.
or ask shaggz to add a different captcha type thing to registration but they'll probably get around it anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Temporarily made it impossible to register. Somebody remind me in a few days to fix that...
we're gonna forget
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote