Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 09:34 PM   #116152
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
dude was like "how long u been feeling rough ride?" when i said a week he saisd he was surprised it hadnt blown

CV gonn be resurrected how much more for timing chain?

ur steelies have tires?
Waiting for them to call with quote.

Tires on the steelies are the ones that came with the car, will need new tires either way but steelies tires are cheaper.

Can't wait for CV resurrection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Chains wear, resulting in "chain stretch" (really worn pins and plates that lengthen the chain) so that its pitch is wrong. I don't know how prone timing chains are to it, but replacements are common enough that you'll probably see a dozen brands for your car on Rockauto.

How much do they want?
Will keep that in mind. Waiting on call with quote.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote